Civista Wealth Management Private Banking offers traditional banking products with specialized services to address the unique needs of busy professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals. Our team delivers sophisticated business and personal financial strategies combined with old-fashioned personalized service. Enjoy the benefits of having a relationship with one banking specialist who understands your entire financial situation: You can expect your dedicated Private Banker to:
- Facilitate all banking services
- Provide responsive service that best fits your schedule - in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail
- Arrange credit, investment or commercial services with our team of financial professionals
Private Banking clients enjoy a variety of premiere accounts and services, including:
Private Banking Checking
Private Banking Checking offers a competitive rate of interest and unlimited check writing to manage your every day finances.
- Overdraft protection available with a personal line of credit1
- Free Private Banking personal checks
- Higher point-of-sale and ATM daily access limits with your Debit MasterCard®
- Free e-statement with check images included
Private Banking Money Market Account
Private Banking Checking customers may also choose the convenient access of the Private Banking Money Market savings account. Exclusive to Private Banking clients, this account offers premium interest rates and additional flexibility for managing excess cash.
- Tiered Interest Rates
- Make up to six transfers or withdrawals per month by check, pre-authorization, automatic transfer, online banking or telephone
- Free checks
- May be linked to the Private Banking Checking account for additional overdraft protection
Personal Line of Credit1
- Overdraft protection for the Private Banking Checking Account
- Competitive borrowing rate
- Credit Limit up to $5,000
Home Equity Line of Credit1
- Free appraisal on primary residence2
- No closing costs or application fee3
- No annual fee3
Mortgage and Refinance1
- Competitive rates and terms
- Waived appraisal fee on primary residence2
- Free banking service; however, standard wireless carrier charges may apply for mobile banking features
- Android† and iPhone †† apps available
- Free account alerts via e-mail
† Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
†† iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- Enjoy free ATM transactions at any of our Civista Bank ATMs across North Central, Central Ohio & Southwest Ohio.
- Non-proprietary ATM transaction fee is waived
- Plus, we'll rebate the first four ATM surcharges from other ATM owners each statement period4
Cashier's Checks, Telephone Transfers, Notary, and Signature Guarantee services
- Enjoy these convenient services free of charge whenever you need them.
1 Subject to credit approval
2 Limited to one free appraisal
3 Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) lowest rate is Prime -1% with a minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 3.25% and maximum APR of 25%. The APR may vary based on the Wall Street Journal "Prime Rate" (Prime) as published on the first day of the month. (Prime as of 3/16/17 was 4.00%.) Rate and terms may change at any time and vary by property type, loan amount, credit history and loan-to-value ratio. Property insurance required and flood insurance may be required.
Important considerations for interest-only payments: Your principal balance is only reduced when you make voluntary principal payments during the 15-year draw period of your HELOC. At maturity, any remaining account balance outstanding will be due in a single balloon payment. At that time, the bank may, but is not obligated to, refinance the line of credit. Subject to credit and property approval.
4 The fifth and subsequent ATM surcharge per statement period may apply.