Anytime, anywhere banking
Life moves fast. So, we understand you want to do your banking anywhere, anytime, any way you want! And, while we love to "chat" with you in the office, you'll find our 24/7 banking services, like online banking, mobile banking and Bill Pay, will provide you easy account access to manage your money right from the convenience of your home or phone. Best of all, they're free!1
So many ways to manage your money:
- Monitor account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts (including loan payments)
- View transaction history or search for a specific transaction
- View current and past statements
- View cleared check images
- Download transactions for use with money management software
- Receive account alerts
- Make payments to companies or people with Bill Pay Plus
- Customize your online banking page and view your favorite information at a glance with the My NetTeller view.
- Make payments to family and friends with Pay a Person (P2P) Payments.
- Manage your external personal deposit account funds with Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
- Manage your debit card with activate/suspend controls.
Not enrolled yet? Click the enroll button to get started. You'll receive your NetTeller ID and initial Personal Identification Number (PIN) within 5-7 days.
NetTeller security features multiple levels and types of security. NetTeller uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure all data is encrypted; industry-leading firewalls; custom designed architecture; unique identifiers and passwords, and continual suspect monitoring and reporting.
Consistent invalid login attempts result in user "lock out" and suspect reporting. Customers are also logged off after a period of inactivity.
Designed and tested by industry experts, our online banking security protects you, our valued customer, and our bank.
Now you can bank around your schedule with Civista Bank's Mobile Banking. CB-Mobile Banking delivers account access anytime using your mobile phone or iPad. Choose from our CB Mobile Apps, Web Mobile or Text Banking to manage and monitor your money.
Managing your bills is easier than ever with Civista Bill Pay Plus. Do more with fewer clicks from your dashboard:
Click on the Bill Pay Plus tab from your online banking menu to get started.
PAY in just one click
ADD a new payee faster than ever
MAKE recurring payments and save time each month
SEE payment amounts and save time each month
eBill it! This feature allows you to receive and pay an electronic version of your bills right from your Bill Pay dashboard. eBill may not be available with all billers.
GiftPay. Send charitable donations and gifts to friends and family in check form with a personalized message. Enjoy this added convenience for a small charge.
Sending money to family, friends, co-workers or anyone in the U.S. is easier than ever. All you need is your recipient’s email address and you’re ready to go. And best of all, it’s free.
To get started:
Log in to your My NetTeller Online Banking home page.
Click on the Bill Pay Plus tab from your online banking main menu.
If you are not a current Bill Pay Plus user, accept the terms and conditions when you first log in to access your dashboard, then select "Pay a Person" to get started.
If you are already a Bill Pay Plus user, simply select “Pay a Person” from your Bill Page Plus dashboard to add payees.
Your recipients get an email with instructions for receiving your money directly in their bank account.
Your payee provides account information through a secure portal and information is not shared with the sender.
Money is deducted from the sender's account and deposited directly into your recipient's account within three business days via ACH.
No more writing and mailing checks to friends and family. Use Pay a Person for paying your dog sitter, sending gifts of money, paying back a co-worker for lunch or a school fundraiser.
Bank-to-Bank Transfer allows you to move money between your personal checking or savings accounts here and those you may have at other U.S. financial institutions.
Once you are enrolled for Bank2Bank Transfer service, the Bank to Bank Transfers option will be available on your NetTeller online banking menu. With this free service, you can easily manage money between accounts with both inbound and outbound transfer capability.
Bank2Bank is offered for established account relationships.2 To request enrollment, click the Enroll Today link below and complete the Bank2Bank Transfer request form. You will receive an email with your enrollment status by the end of the next business day.
- Access Bank2Bank Transfers through your NetTeller online banking menu.
- You may add multiple external accounts to your Bank2Bank Transfer menu.
- Choose one-time or recurring transfers.
- Transfer up to a maximum of $2,500.00 into your account or $2,500.00 out of your account each business day.
- Transfers are completed by ACH and typically deposited within two business days of the scheduled transfer date.
Tired of the paper clutter? Want faster access to your account statement? Login to NetTeller to enroll in eStatements today or call 844-842-0268 toll free.
To view your eStatement, simply open the email you receive, click the statement attachment icon and enter your NetTeller ID and password.
- Receive your statement days earlier than a mailed statement.
- Easy to download and store for future access.
- Retrieve your statement anywhere you have access to your email account.
- Includes all your check images.
- Send statement to up to three e-mail accounts. It's a great way to immediately share information with your accountant.
- Password protected and encrypted.
- Viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
24/7 automated account information, It's as easy as calling 1-877-224-8493 to get started.
- Check account balances
- Hear about your latest deposits
- Check the last seven checks that have cleared your account.
- Verify loan balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments and more!
1Specific features may require separate enrollment. Standard wireless carrier charges may also apply.
2Bank2Bank enrollment requires a qualified personal deposit account opened for at least the past 90 days. Other qualifications may apply.