Consumer Lending Options
When it's time to borrow, it's important to choose a trusted bank and lender. Someone you can count on to provide smart options and timely responses.
For 130 years, Civista Bank has provided loan solutions for generations of families and we're here to help you, too. Whatever the need, trust our local experts to help you from application to your last payment. To find a lender near you, visit the Meet Our Team section in the left sidebar. For first time loan inquiries, please contact us at LoanInfo@civistabank.com.
We offer a variety of loans for you to choose from, including:
- Mortgage Loan Programs
- Loan Modification Programs
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Personal Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Deposit Secured Loans
Shop with confidence. Contact us for a free pre-approval and you'll know the payment you can afford before you start home shopping.
Choose a Fixed Rate or an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) option.
Refinancing offers opportunities to:
FHA, USDA, VA Loans
Manufactured Home Loans
Jumbo Loans - for loan amounts in excess of $417,000.00
Do we service your Fannie Mae Mortgage Loan?
Civista Bank complies with requirements related to loans we service that are owned by Fannie Mae.
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
If your mortgage balance is greater than what your home is currently worth, you may qualify for the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). For more information, please call us toll-free at 888-645-4121.
The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
If you're struggling to make payments on your Fannie Mae-owned mortgage payment, then you may be eligible to participate in the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). For more information, please call us toll-free at 888-645-4121 or email HAMPrequest@civistabank.com.
If you are a homeowner today, you may choose to use the equity you've built in your home for additional financing. Your home's equity is the difference between the market value of your home and your mortgage loan balance. Because a home equity line of credit are secured by your home, the rates are often lower than other types of financing and the interest may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for more details.
- Secured revolving line of credit
- Low, variable rate
- Interest-only payments provide the flexibility of lower monthly payments*
- No annual fee with automatic deduction from a Civista checking account.
- Great for financing large purchases (cars, appliances, home projects, educational expenses, weddings, etc.)
- Approved Line amount can be used over and over again as the balance is paid down. No need to reapply.
- Line advances are as easy as using your special equity line checks or requesting a transfer in-person at any bank branch location.
*Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) lowest rate is Prime (3.75% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)) as of 1/1/17. Lowest rate includes no closing costs with minimum line advance of $5,000.00 for line up to $100,000.00; $20,000.00 minimum line advance for lines >$100,000.00 and <=$250,000.00; and minimum line advance of $100,000.00 for lines greater than $250,000.00. Annual fee is $50.00 and is waived with automatic monthly payment deduction from Civista Bank checking account. The APR may vary based on The Wall Street Journal "Prime Rate" (Prime) as published on the first day of the month. Minimum APR is 3.25% and maximum APR is 25.00%. Rate and terms may change at any time and vary by property type, loan amount, credit history, loan-to-value ratio, and advance amount at closing. Property insurance required and flood insurance may be required. Important Consideration when managing Interest-Only Payments: The interest rate on a home equity line of credit is variable; therefore, your monthly interest-only payment may change with market rates. Your principal balance is only reduced when you make voluntary principal payments during the 15 year draw period of your home equity line of credit. At maturity, any remaining account balance outstanding will be due in a single balloon payment. At that time, the bank may, but is not obligated to, refinance the line of credit. Subject to credit and property approval.
- Secured and Unsecured loan options
- A variety of terms offered.
- Single Pay Installment Loan Option - used for when a single payment to pay off the borrowed funds is expected within the first 12 months of loan closing.
- Flexible terms.
- A 1/4% loan rate discount when your payment is automatically deducted from your Civista Bank checking or savings account.
- NetTeller™ online banking gives your account access to view your loan balance and make payment transfers
- A great way to establish credit history
- Your loan is secured by the collected balance in your selected Civista Bank deposit account. Choose from a certificate of deposit or savings account.
- The maximum loan amount is equal to the secured deposit.