Enjoy the convenience of account access right from your mobile device. View account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks and much more, depending on the mobile banking option you use. Choose from our CB Mobile Apps, Web Mobile or Text Banking to manage your money.
Look what's new on the CB-Mobile Banking App
Our customer's financial security is our top priority. Check out these features available on the CB-Mobile App:
Touch ID - CB-Mobile App users with Touch ID compatible devices now have Touch ID to log into their accounts. No more inputting a user ID or password. Touch ID adds an extra layer of security and saves time. Touch ID login is available with Touch ID enabled iOS devices: iPhone 5S >, iPad Air2 > and iPad Mini 3 >.
ATM/Debit Card Features:
- Suspend Card - Turn your ATM/Debit card "on" or "off" temporarily with the push of a button. Your card status is immediately changed. It's an added safety feature between purchases or if your card is misplaced. When you are ready to use it again, immediately reactivate your card by simply pushing the "Activate" link in the app.
- Reorder Card
- Report Lost or Stolen Card
|View Account Balances|
|Person to Person Payments|
with qualified enrollment
|ATM/Debit Card Management
Activate or suspend cards
|View Account Alerts|
with Touch ID enabled iOS devices
|Bank to Bank Transfers
with qualified enrollment
NetTeller online banking users may self-enroll in mobile banking by selecting Options/Mobile Settings from the NetTeller Main Menu. Use our Mobile Web Guide and Mobile Text User Guide for step-by-step instructions. Have more questions? Refer to the Mobile Banking FAQ.
Log in to your Online Banking to Enroll Today.
For phones with a mobile browser, web mobile offers the features to check balances, view transactions, make transfers, pay bills and more.
Text Mobile allows you to check balances and view recent transactions through secure SMS.
For the best experience using NetTeller, the most recent versions of the following browsers are recommended: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. Using older browser versions may result in limited functionality or incompatibility.
Mobile Banking Apps
Our free mobile banking app, CB-Mobile Banking, is available for iPhone, iPad or for Android.1 Search Civista in the App Store or Google PlayTM Store or use the QR Codes in the left column to download our mobile banking app.
Compatibility for Apple devices: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Compatibility for Android devices: Requires 2.2 and up.
Mobile Deposit is free and available through our mobile banking app for iPhone and Android. With Mobile Deposit you can deposit checks directly to your personal checking or savings account right from your smart phone 24/7. You'll save time and trips to the bank or ATM to make a deposit.
Here's how it works:
1. Select "Deposit" from the app menu.
2. Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
3. Enter the check amount and choose the account to which you are depositing.
4. Click Deposit. You'll receive an email confirming the status of your submitted deposit.
To Get Started:
Mobile Deposit is offered for established account relationships.2 To request enrollment, click the Enroll Today link below and complete the Mobile Deposit request form. You will receive an email with your enrollment status by the end of the next business day.
- Mobile Deposits received by the Bank by 4:00 p.m. EST will be available the next business day. All checks are subject to verification.
- Checks must be properly endorsed by the payee.
- Make deposits totaling up to $1,000 daily or $3,000 monthly. This total includes all mobile deposits made into any of your designated accounts.
Sending money to family, friends, co-workers or anyone in the U.S. is easy and free with Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments. All you need is your recipient's email address and you're ready to go.
Here's how it works:
2. Click Send Money.
3. Add a recipient or choose an existing payee.
Your recipients get an email with instructions for receiving your money directly in their bank account.
- Make payments to anyone with a U.S. bank account.
- Access P2P through your My NetTeller online banking home page.
- Use only your recipient's email address to get started.
- Your payee provides account information through a secure portal and information is not shared with sender.
- Money is deducted from sender's account and deposited directly into recipient's account within three business days via ACH.
- No more writing and mailing checks to friends and family. Use P2P for paying your dog sitter, sending gifts of money, paying back a co-worker for lunch or a school fundraiser...
1Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Standard wireless carrier charges may apply.
Specific features may require separate enrollment.
2Mobile Deposit enrollment is offered at the bank's discretion for established account relationships with deposit activity totaling $1,500 or more over the past 90 days into a qualified account. Other qualifications may apply.
View our Mobile Deposit Agreement.