Why choose Civista Bank when buying your home?
Since 1884, Civista Bank has helped generations of families buy their first homes and grow into new homes. We offer a variety of homebuyer assistance programs to help low-to-moderate income households purchase a home. You'll find trusted solutions from local mortgage experts focused on you.
- You'll work with local mortgage experts
- Flexible financing options
- Over 130 years of experience
Welcome Home Program 2017
- $5,000 homebuyer grants available for down payment and closing costs
- Borrowers must contribute at least $500.00 of their own funds, but up to $300.00 of these funds may be from a gift
- Available to first-time and repeat homebuyers. Required homeowner education course prepares first-time buyers for homeownership.
- Grant approval is approximately 4-6 weeks and approval of funds is required before the loan closing
- Funds are limited and offered on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
Annual Household Income Limits by County
|County||Max. Annual Household Income
1-2 Persons 3 + Persons
Champaign, Crawford, Erie,
|Delaware, Franklin, Madison||$55,680||$64,032|
Ohio counties not listed may have different income limits. Contact us for complete program details.
Contact us at 1-800-604-9368 to get started today.
Welcome Home funds are available through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati's Affordable Housing Program funds to help create homeownership. Subject to credit approval and Welcome Home Program eligibility requirements.
Down Payment Assistance Features:
- Down Payment as low as 3% of the home's purchase price
- No minimum borrower contribution toward down payment. Funds can come entirely from other sources (gifts and other assistance programs).
Expanded Loan Eligibility Features:
- Allows for co-borrowers (like parents) who do not live on the property with you
- Income from extended family living with you may be considered in loan qualification
- Available to both first-time and previous homebuyers
- A required homeowner education course prepares you for the ongoing responsibilities and costs of homeownership
- No income limits for properties in low income neighborhoods
All loans are subject to credit approval as well as specific program requirements and guidelines. HomeReady® is a trademark of Fannie Mae.