Why choose Civista Bank when buying your home?
Since 1884, Civista Bank has helped generations of families buy their first homes and grow into new homes. We offer a variety of homebuyer assistance programs to help low-to-moderate income households purchase a home. You'll find trusted solutions from local mortgage experts focused on you.
- You'll work with local mortgage experts
- Flexible financing options
- Over 130 years of experience
Down Payment Assistance Features:
- Down Payment as low as 3% of the home's purchase price
- No minimum borrower contribution toward down payment. Funds can come entirely from other sources (gifts and other assistance programs).
Expanded Loan Eligibility Features:
- Allows for co-borrowers (like parents) who do not live on the property with you
- Income from extended family living with you may be considered in loan qualification
- Available to both first-time and previous homebuyers
- A required homeowner education course prepares you for the ongoing responsibilities and costs of homeownership
- No income limits for properties in low income neighborhoods
All loans are subject to credit approval as well as specific program requirements and guidelines. HomeReady® is a trademark of Fannie Mae.